Mission Statement: The Mission of Northeastern Oklahoma Council on Alcoholism is to provide compassionate, individualized drug and alcohol treatment in a community based setting.
NOCA is a non-profit organization located in northeast Oklahoma. A Governing Board ensures the quality of Northeastern Oklahoma Council on Alcoholism's treatment programs. The board consists of nine members. These individuals are responsible for the establishment of policies and procedures for the program: they are not responsible for the direct, day to day administration.
The Board of Directors will meet the fourth Wednesday of each month at a preselected location.
NOCA has the following 5 treatment priorities:
AGENCY TREATMENT PRIORITIES
1. Remove barriers to treatment
2. Consumers who are IV drug users.
3. Consumers who are pregnant.
4. Gender-specific treatment programs
5. Consumers who demonstrate co-occurring disorders
NOCA also offers the following services:
- Outpatient Treatment
- Adult Male Residential Treatment ( MIAMI LOCATION ONLY)
- Extended Care
- Drug Court Treatment
- Drug and Alcohol Evaluations
- Anger Management Program (12hrs) (See Calendar)
- ADSAC (DUI) School (See Calendar)
- 12 Week Drug & Alcohol Education Classes (See Calendar)
304 N. Mickey Mantle Blvd.
Commerce, OK 74339
Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM
Satellite offices are located at the following:
217 W. Delaware
Jay, OK 74346
120 E. Illionois
Vinita, OK 74301